Saturday, November 26, 2011

Hanging from the rafters

Having difficulty coming to terms with  the thought of Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up.  Thankful for many things, children, home, job and new opportunity to make money.

Thanksgiving dinner was quite and simple, had three of the four children at the table with me.  Laughed, ate and enjoyed the meal. Really can't get much better than to sit down with your children and not have an argument ensue.  Miss Brandon a lot.


Have the tree up and decorated.  Had John go up the first time into the attic.  I went up the second time, hence hanging from the rafters.  Can I feel it now? Oh yes spasm in back for last 12 hours.  But hey the tree is decorated the boxes are at least out of immediate sight.  I do like lights on a tree twinkling away.  I love hanging all the memories on the tree.  Pretty upset can't find one ornament that is B's know it's here but having trouble remembering where I put all the Christmas paraphernalia .  Finally remembered I had a container under my bed.

I need to remember on Sunday at Michele's to get pics of the three kids.  Don't really plan on sending out posted Christmas cards just can't justify the big expense.  So Ecards will have to do and just a few letters.

No comments: