Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Nov. 9, 2011

Well I am still able to move this morning.  Moving 3 cu yds of gravel I just wasn't sure.  Do feel it in my shoulders though.   Good news is I can safely pull under carport without fear of catching the underside of my car anymore.  Now all I need to do is finish the sidewalk, have to raise it up.  

Found myself at one point last evening just feeling like I was right back to where I was a year ago.  Allowed myself to get upset, because of the behavior of another.  I don't get the why of it.  We share children together, and it's not like I was calling just to talk about the weather.  Very frustrating and sadly still hurts when I am shut out.

 I am struggling with the continual limbo my life feels it is in.  Two steps forward then three backwards it feels like.  If I am being tested I wish it would stop.  Fairly certain that much of my life shows I will keep going.  That I believe in hope, love, and wonder still.  So why oh why does testing continue.  No whining going on here, huh?

I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner.  Not to mention Thanksgiving, thankfully it looks as if my sister is having it on Sunday.  No conflicts trying to work around my not so ex.  

Read last night in Usborne book catalog about printed materials, not just books, in homes.  Less than 25 pieces in a home that is in poverty. Sad. When I had looked up statistics for a grant one time.  In a county of California, some homes have less than one printed item in it.  Simply amazed at that.


No comments: