Sunday, November 06, 2011

Clint Eastwood, Skinny Dipping, Kittens, and a Cabin

Skinny Dipping
To dream that you are skinny dipping indicates that you are freely and openly exploring aspects of your unconscious.



Cabin
To see or dream that you are in a wood cabin indicates that you will succeed via your own means. It suggests that you are self-reliant and independent, yet still remain humble. You prefer the simpler things in life.
 

Go figure they don't have a definition for Clint Eastwood being in your dream.  

Or Kittens pranicng around outside.
 
One of the most disjointed dreams I have had in a long time.  Waking up to someone (Clint Eastwood) in a cabin on a frosty morning.  Getting a drink of water, noticing a window open looking out seeing playing kittens in the leaves, then skinny dipping in a pool. with Clint no less.  A very strong desire to go hike in the woods.  Then I woke up.  Very strange. Very..

Clint was not next to me when I woke up.


Thankful that we fell back an hour this morning.  Needed that hour.  

Blessings 

No comments: