Well I woke up with a song in my head. Comes with the morning sun., it's part of a hymn at church but can't quite get the rest of it. That's okay I figure God knows what the song is and probably made His day that I woke thinking it.
Take Aaron and Rachel in for another round of shots. Didn't realize I had gotten behind, in part due to them being home schooled and not having to keep track. Really thought I had done the whole mumps thing but guess not. now they even give booster for whooping cough. Just glad I am doing it know because after AA turns 18 it gets expensive even going to the health department. I have never understood why if they want our children to be vaccinated they make it so expensive. Insurance companies, and we have good insurance, would pay for doc visit but not vaccine. Go figure.
I have a whole list of things to try and get done today before 5. So hope I get at least half done. Have a twitch in my back and don't want it to be a problem. Plan to go dance this evening. So enjoy dancing again, can't begin to say how much. One of those things you know you want to do but don't, and once you start again, You have to ask yourself why did you stop.
My life seems to little pockets of me. Pockets of order, pockets of chaos. trying very hard to let the chaos stop and not create more. It is possible to be addicted to chaos and I believe I was to some degree over the years. Order is hard to come by if you have many people in your life. The change is how I deal with the concerns and ways of other people. I have had a lot of experience dealing with extreme highs and lows, but have learned over the years to only worry for a bit and turn the rest over to God. Mostly it works, and if I am diligent and continue the conversation with God, I feel less chaotic and can give it up to Him. Far more capable then me.
So peace be with you this day.
Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment