My nephew-in-law underwent a massive heart surgery. He has Marfan's which is the cause of the problems. My understnading is they cut from behind his back (shoulder blades) around to his front, cracked ribs, deflated a lung and replaced I believe 6 inches of an artery. He is 29. God has been good at present no complications. Amen.
Beautiful day out today, windy but sunny.
signed on to be a Book consultant for Usborne Publishing company. Home shows, bookfairs, and library/school calls. big step since it has been a while since I have done anything like it.
Looking forward to the next few weeks. Busy again I will be. Changes are in the air, or progressing with my life would be more like it. I just need to unclutter some of my life, mental and environment. Paper seems to be multiplying in my home, so that will have to be some of my focus this week. I know I have a desk:).
Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment