Monday, November 07, 2011

Focus and Daydreaming

Not a bad day, doesn't feel like I accomplished as much as I had wished but made a dent in a few areas. 

Ordered gravel today,  so my arms should have a great workout this week.  3 Cu. Yards of gravel.  I decided it was worth the cost considering the option.  Not raising up the gravel under carport means either end of car underside could potentially be pulled off.  BAD.  Then I will also be able to raise up more of the sidewalk, so I can get to said carport without wading in water on rainy days.

Trying to figure out how to stay focused but music is distracting me in such a nice way.   I have a whole week to get ready for my house to be full of people, right.  Too much fun bee bopping.  In my defense I have managed to sweep, cook, move some furniture and working on dinner.  and hope to have laundry caught up before bed. Cleaned out some of the never ending paper stuff  I acquire.   Not bad when it's all written out. 

I keep wondering when my season will come back.  Listening to Turn! Turn! Turn!  might be part of my wondering.  Time to love.. yep ready for that.. time to mourn .. yep done that too.  The closest description I can come up with is feeling like it's just around the corner but I can't reach it.  Trying very hard not to put to much on my plate but also feel as if not getting involved (with anyone or anything) is just a poor excuse to hide.  I don't want to hide or hold back.  Just how it is.  Often feel as if I missed or allowed myself to becoming disconnected.  Now all I have to do is figure out connecting in such a way that I don't lose myself or hide me under a basket. 

Looking ahead but still being held back just stinks. 

Blessings

No comments: