Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Potential to effect change

On Facebook it says I have 276 friends.  I browsed through the list and discovered I really am acquainted with at least 260 + human beings on this Earth.  They include all ranges of friends, close friends, old friends and new friends, some are family, lots of extended children, and some are people that cause me to smile when thought of.  That doesn't even include the ones that are not part of FB.  Truly amazing to realize how many people you know, are friends with, or are aware of.  I figure I could safely add at least another 100+ that I have in my life or on the fringes.  We have so much potential to effect each other.  If one person can be acquainted with so many... if you multiply just the small number..I can see why there is something called 6 degrees of separation.  So a challenge would be to effect change in one of your FB friends life each day.  Nothing allowed that does not build up one another.  Building up one another is always a good thing. 

Facebook can absorb your time, but it really is capable of enabling people to effect change in the life of another.  Not all the time but isn't one time in 276  a pretty good number.  Considering that that one time can effect another group of people. and so on. 

Just an observation for the day.

No comments: