Okay so in all honesty found this in an Astrology Book for next year. We just got it in at the library. I struggle with conflict when I crack open a book on Astrology, mainly due to scripture. I look anyways and take it with a grain of salt so to speak. But I really like the statement above. Especially since I tend to think I should have the full meal by now. Hopefully I will more fully recognize all those appetizers I get to sample along the way. Gaining a different perspective on little blessings and the ability to allow them to satisfy. Allow being the key word.
It's okay for me to try new things should be my mantra for the year, don't you think.
I ran across a quote, which is one of my favorites, strangely enough in the Consultant paperwork for Usborne.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment