According to the Wii I am unbalanced. Oh wait! I do not believe I have ever traveled in a bubble down a river. Takes some practice ya know. :)
Thought about my Dad today and how I am glad he is my dad and he is still in my life. It's wonderful to feel like I haven't fallen short in his expectations. of me.
I have concerns for my oldest son but am thankful I also won't constantly worry.
I have a pretty good handle on just turning over my worries to God. Not that thoughts don't enter my mind, just that I know send up a prayer as often as the thoughts come up. Helps a lot. Then I try to remember their is only so much, a human being can do for another. Not just with him but with all things. That's what I call a learning event for me. I tend to believe I can do almost anything especially when it comes to directing other peoples lives. Ha Ha Ha. How silly of me all these years.
Personal discipline I think shall have to be a goal for this year. School/study independently. Pursue a career goal of some kind. It will help when I narrow it down.
Blessings
Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment