Thursday, October 27, 2011

Uggh

Woke up to rain today.  Cold.  Uggh. 
Thought hey I'll go shopping and see if I can come up with something to wear for Halloween other than the old standby cape.  While shopping had a women who said she always wanted "girls".  I told her to try shopping for them.  I don't want gorilla arms, or have them.  I have abundant "girls" not abundant arms.  I am not 6' tall therefore I don't need a dress when I am shopping for a shirt!  I don't want to go to the mall, and shell out huge amounts of money just because I want a shirt.  GGRRRR.  I need to take up sewing again I am thinking.

Pattern beginning to develop for me I think.  The first of the month, end of the month stresses me.  Comes with only getting paid once a month.  Not working full time and knowing I need to figure out something to alleviate the stress of that.  No degree, lots of varied experience.  Happy at my job 95% of the time.  Can't beat that, of that I am well aware.  It's the not knowing that drives me crazy. 

One son, B pray he is okay.  Understand he is camping in Colorado.  Can you say WINTER! 

Oh well time to get some of this buzzing out of my head, in hopes of being a little nicer. 

Blessings

No comments: