Empowerment:to promote the self-acualization or influence of
self-ac·tu·al·i·za·tion
| Noun: |
|
It could just be that I am beginning to get it. At least for right now. Makes me feel less restricted than I have for a very long time. Can't put my finger on who it became a realization other than it just is. I am thinking time is playing a part, and maybe God is speaking to me in such a way I am starting to hear that fulfillment is possible for me. Knew it in my brain but not necessarily in the fiber of my being. Which is how I feel right now in this time and place.
Potential is so very important. I wonder if most people don't see it in others. I can't imagine not seeing it in others. Asked a co-worker to describe me in relation to work. Came up with visionary, how cool is that. I love seeing people of different backgrounds and ages coming together to build up the world. Every one of us has the capability to build and not tear down. it's a shame when culture gets in the way with unrealistic expectations, sarcasm and all the yuck of the world. One of the reasons I hate watching the news is because, so many reporters start off with their catch line, full of negative finger pointing or sensationalism.
I mostly yearn for simple honest to goodness kindness, belief, and laughter. It is so good to hear myself smiling again. Yes hear my self smiling. The kind of smiling that comes from deep inside. Feels amazing and makes me wonder how I lost it, or more importantly allowed it to be taken from me. Love the song by Uncle Kracker SMILE.
Started working on Microsoft Access course in hope of learning it well enough to honestly say I understand it. Even passed some of the test answers. Yeah!
Back sidewalk is getting covered in rain, really need gravel so I can lift the sidewalk up. I pretty much have a bowl area in my back yard. I figure an arm bar will flip the sidewalk, put down gravel some places will need as much as 5+ inches of gravel, then some sand flip it back and walla, sidewalk.
No comments:
Post a Comment