Friday, October 14, 2011

October 14, 2011

Last month went to see my son, Legend (grandson) and his mom Eileen. Colorado is amazing country, truly. Rachel went with me her first flight, first 13 hour layover due to a flat tire and not catching connecting flight. She was a champ though.
Brandon took us up a small mountain, could almost call it a large hill due to the size of some of the mountains. I think we were only up 6000 ft. At one point we had to get out of Jeep due to road and options. Make it past the small problem, slide back down "road" or go over the side. We made it through. Just past that point Brandon showed us where only a month earlier he was both blessed and not fortunate, he slid back down caught his wheel and tumbled into a rivin, thankfully a tree stopped him from going all the way down.
Legend is pretty much the spitting image of Brandon when he was a baby, I think even more than Gage. Pretty startling for me.
Rachel has her first dance tomorrow night, going with friends.
Aaron and Rachel are both liking school which is a big plus. John is back home and going to OSU instead of Ohio Christian. Lots cheaper.
Still trying to figure out my path, not finished with proceedings concerning Pat and I. Could be next June I am sorry to say. The judge is gone that was handling our case, so all dockets have been put on the other judges. But seriously June 2012. Maybe they will elect a new judge in Nov. and it will be pushed closer. I am sure there is a reason God just hasn't let me know what it is. Not seeing reconciliation, didn't really think it was possible but had thought early on it could be. Pretty much not anymore, days I wonder what I was thinking. Then again I do feel better, read somewhere daily stress is hard on a person. I no longer feel or live with that stress, thereby I do feel better.
It's the limbo part that I dislike, spent a lot of the last few years that way.Ready for a clearer path.
Nicolas is staying tonight, I haven't seen him in a while, about two months. Which is sad since he lives so much closer now. In my defense did travel to Newark for a while helping out at Dad and Moms. Mom was pretty ill, byproduct of being in hospital and chemo.

No comments: