Okay so some clarity of thought the last few days. Which is such a nice change by the way. Still not sure of what I am doing but on the other hand fairly content with where I am at on this day. Discovering I have friends which I already knew I had. It's just that since leaving I just plain feel or have felt like the odd one out. Giving up that part of my life also meant giving up contact with many of the people who where part of it. I think God must have heard my prayer, that I didn't even know I had formed. It isn't like I fully participated in their lives due to how my life was. I tended to allow isolation even though I was so involved in so many activities. This transition period of my life sometimes makes me feel as if my life is full of holes. Pockets of time that are lonely. Then all of sudden they are full of blessings and different people and good friends. So what is one of the keys am I thinking it is go, do, call, visit. Rings in my head.
The front room is pleasing this morning always good after taking the time to rearrange and paint. The house is so quite in the morning with Aaron and Rachel at school and John still sleeping. If I said it seems quieter than when they are in the house sleeping would that make sense to anyone? It just is though.
Missing my one sister this last week. She isn't far but far enough, 10 hours.
Nudges about what I need to do, how to get there are getting a little more clearer. Thinking some hurdles with my children and grandchildren, may be a little more difficult, but also know that it is out of my hands. God has their back so to speak and not much more than that to do.
Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment