Monday, December 05, 2005

Stopped raining

It has stopped leaking into our room. The bathroom is back together!!!

I found a 9 foot tree, artificial for $8 at the thrift store. I have been wanting a larger tree but didn't want to pay 150 or more for it. I think I did well. We usually get a live tree which means we have to wait until later to put it up. Now I can actually be done decorating this week.

Rachel's fingers are healing well. They should not be a problem after her time, 6 weeks of healing.

Christmas program on the 18th at 10:45 and Youth play Christmas Eve at 9:00.

I have to go for my final appointment on my shoulder today. I will take Rachel and try to find material for a dress or even an overlay skirt (this would be easier) to make. Rachel wants to bake so I'll be doing that most of the week. It's keeping it till Christmas we have really large mice, with two legs that have trouble staying out of the goodies.

After Friday, I can plan the holiday activities better once I know what they want to do with Pat.

No comments: