Tuesday, December 13, 2005


The upstairs sprung a leak again, we think we found it but only time will tell. The floor is back together though.
We all get to go to the dentist this morning. The kids have "pits" in there teeth, a genetic flaw, that have to be filled to prevent a cavity from forming.
I will have to get Aaron & Rachel signed up for Hoops for Him today. There is no age bracket for John so I need to look for someplace for him to play.
I may be almost done with Christmas. Just a few things to finish up and baking to do. I need to get stuff mailed off once I figure out how to or where to find a box the right size.
Rachel was able to be Santa's helper this week. I finished her costume and she found out that Dad is Santa. She really already knew but part of her still didn't connect the two.
She still talks about both in the same sentence, I'll have to tell Santa what I want and Dad will get it, type stuff.

No comments: