I have taken today off sick, more of a mental day than anything. I just didn't think I could put on a good face if asked how I was. My stress level is at high, not really because of the holidays, more just family life. For those of you who know me you'll understand.
John has only two more things to get finished for this semester and he will get a break from deadlines. I am hoping he will still be able to access some of the training modules he did not watch, especially Algebra. It does look like he will pass all his classes. Wheee! Yeahhh!
I need to work on Rachel's Christmas dress sometime today. I hope I can work with this material.
Aaron has been much more affectionate than in the past. I actually receive a hug from him everyday now. He overheard a discussion between Pat and I and it upset him a lot.
My mental state compared to yesterday is at a low roar, I will be able to put on the normal face by tomorrow thank God. Nothing worse then being asked how you are and dissoving into tears.
May God Bless You and have an exceptional day.
No comments:
Post a Comment