Sunday, November 20, 2005

It has been a long week. I didn't talk about Rachel packing her bags to leave Thurs. Night. She packed a whole suitcase and took her blanket. It about killed me. She was upset about her brothers bugging her. I don't listen to her, I don't understand, etc. It's way to early for all this. Keep in mind when she got into the car on Friday she kicked at her brother who wasn't doing anything. The bugging factor really goes both ways. The boys will hopefully figure out the best times to irritate and get in between the mood swings I think Rach is experiencing.

The funeral went well. It was nice to see my Uncle and Aunt, it's been 14 years for me. Very small, quiet service. Went out to eat and visiited with them for a while. It has to be overwhelming to be confronted with our large side of the family. They have one son. There are three of us, plus children. 12 then 7 great. We weren't all there but we shared information about our children.

Picked up costume material for an elf outfit for Rachel to wear when she helps Santa. It is funny because she know Dad is Santa, but says whe will have to write to Santa to find out if she can help. Pretty much in the same sentence.

No comments: