Thursday, November 03, 2005

Grandson number 2

















Nicholas at the beach and heading off to parts unknown.

Thanks for the comment and encouragement, Anonymous.

Had pics taken of the kids by a friend at her house, the colors were great in the trees so hopefully out of 30 or more pics something worked well. Aaron won't smile so he looks very serious in the pictures. I guess for the next four years we won't have his teeth in the pictures or a proper Aaron smile.

Start the youth group on Sunday. I really hope and pray that this will be successful, me working with teens, do you ever wonder what you thinking when you agreed to do a project? I am sure that it will be fine, there is another couple helping, and I think we might be able to enlist more parental involvement in some way just not sure how yet.

No comments: