Thursday, November 17, 2005

Daily life

Went to Michael's yesterday and picked up a knifty knitter for Rachel. I was going to wait until Christmas but gave it to her last night. We made a little fuzzy hat for Cadence, it may not fit but it was fun. Now all she needs is a steady supply of yarn. Christmas gift a big bag of yarn. Good thing. I must admit it really feels great to use the new yarns, they are soft and fuzzy. Her fingers are coming along, but gymnastics will still be a while.

John is beginning to get the concept of looking at his lesson manual in order to keep up with his school work. He hasn't been doing terrible but not as motivated as I would like. His compositions are improving and starting to be easier for him.

Aaron is still Aaron, he drives Rachel nuts, takes forever and a day to get moving in the morning. I really pray that he grows out of this soon, like today would be great.

Our found pup is growing her hair back in. Just being around people makes her tail wag. She doesn't seem to like Johnny's pup (girl), she has snapped at her, she is tied up so we are not sure how she will really act around Hops (pup). Other then that she seems to be okay. She is hungry constantly and will honestly eat anything within range. Cool picture, shared by an email, share with you

No comments: