Thursday, November 10, 2005

Good morning. The wind was amazing out here yesterday.

Went voting and used the new machines. Makes you feel like you are no longer small town. A friend got Trustee and beat out the other friend by 6 votes. The one we wanted out one by less than 20 I think. Really close race.

Had a great conversation about the rising cost of sports in the schools, helped me decide to not try to find a way for John to play through public schools. Would you believe they want to send their baseball team to Florida for Spring Training. They didn't find out until after they signed up. The cost of the uniforms is high but reasonable, unless you have more than one playing, but you can't keep the uniform. If you want to keep the jersey it's another 47. What a shame!

I happened to check my yahoo email and found that Brandon had sent me something on Nov. 2. He thanked us for raising him well and for giving him strength, Aaron was sitting next to me and was worried because it made me cry. Brandon if you read this I promise I won't share everything you write but I need to share the special things when possible. This is one of those.

The kids finish their belt testing today. They will be breaking their boards. The boys will get the dark blue, and Rachel her purple. Nothing quite describes watching your kids, kick, punch and break boards. It's oddly satisfying when they break a board or kick their opponent correctly!?!

I have to open at work today so I should probably get moving.
Have a great day!

No comments: