Friday, October 17, 2014

October 2014


Not sure if I’ve ever told you just what you mean to me.  

You rocked my world from our first time.
You have allowed me to share many of the dark parts of my life, yet you still love me.
You listen, you let me fumble through my thoughts.
You dream with me.
You encourage me.
You let me cry and hold me while I’m doing it.  
You let me find my place on your chest.  
You wipe away my tears.
You hold me tight.
You think of me.
You enjoy my company and give me a sense of the pride you have in us.  
You want people to see our happiness, us together.
You let me be silent or chatter.
You hold my hand.
You stir deep within me.  Soul touching stirring takes place when we touch fingertips the way we do.
You help me experience the joy, love, tenderness, desire, trust, hope, dreams, patience and the wonder of us.
You want to create with me.
You want to laugh with me.
You are a part of my life, good, the bad and the ugly.  
You are willing to find a way to be in my life.
You are willing to fight for us.
You let us share in each others vulnerability even though it can be scary to do so, but when we do it strengthens us.  You are aware that it can.  That’s huge.
You make me smile.
You are willing to adapt and compromise.
You are making friends with Buddy, so to speak.  Have Small wrapped around your finger, so to speak.
You are willing to come out of your comfort zone for me.  Like dancing with me.
You let me speak honestly without feeling like I’m wrong.  Even if I am.
Your touch reaches to my core, it creates passion and a freedom to show it to you.
You just rock me.
I love you.  
Susan



No comments: