Sunday, October 26, 2014

Amazing how many quotes there are about choices and love.

“I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves.” ― Steve Maraboli,

But this one I think is truest, I believe.

It's funny how our lives are shaped by choices. Choices are often corporate in nature, that is true.  It's following the norm of our culture, our family, and our beliefs. It's that free will that we have been given that makes it an individual choice.  Good or bad.  We all know the truth of choices.  

I tend to make great leaps ahead based on feeling alone. Keeping in mind I analyze to the nth degree , way to often, multiple scenarios very quickly and push really hard to see my reality come true.  The bad part is in doing so, I don't allow for that free will all of us have to come into play.  So on occasion I have to let other people make decisions based on their free will, and not argue or sway that choice.  Not my favorite way.  

“Sometimes you have to choose between a bunch of wrong choices and no right ones. You just have to choose which wrong choices feels the least wrong.” ― Colleen Hoover, Hopeless

"If we want to be happy, I don't think life asks us to choose between doing what's right and what's wrong.  I believe we're always asked to choose between loving and learning.....And shutting the door to unhappiness is the crucial step we must take before opening the next door to joy."  Sarah Ban Breathnach, Something More: Excavating Your Authentic Self

No comments: