I find it odd that sometimes I can be so on top of my game then all of a sudden it just isn't there. Motivation is a strange thing. Can't seem to be keep it going when I hit home. Just not interested in picking up the house. Wish there was some way between jobs that I could hold on to energy and desire to keep it going. Oh well, I will just have to blame it on Ohio weather.
Wonderful news about one Grandson, he hasn't been on meds since Oct. He is doing well in school! Never been his grades just behavior has been rough for him. Could it be that all along the meds are or were just not needed? Good possibility! I am so thankful that before he hits teenhood much of the difficulties may be behind him. He is so intelligent and if he can develop good habit concerning his ability to control his emotions, just plain YEAH!
Received catalog for tours overseas. Only real problem I have is although I want to go over I just don't want to necessarily follow a group. I want to just browse the countries I visit. I do want to hit some landmarks but mostly just want to hang. Best part is I am closer to realizing the dream of going out of the country. Not this year but maybe next! Hmmmm... Ireland or Italy first? Mission trip with Rach or maybe all of them? I just don't know yet. Just the thought of it getting closer is exciting.
Amazing what working 40 hours a week can do for the old income. Now if I can just get Sadie (car) in running shape! I going to have to work on selling the old girl. Look for something a little newer prefer something in the last decade. 1975 although a really great car just not as easy to maintain as I would like. I figure I need something or I want something that isn't all electronic, which will be hard to find nowadays. If I go with newer the costs for repair will be just as high as cost for Sadie I am betting. Special tools and software to work on newer cars, vs finding old parts.
Time to get moving.
Blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment