Sunday, January 01, 2012

Jan. 1, 2012

It's officially a new year.  So resolutions, just a few but keeping it basic.  Just stay on top of the game fairly consistently. Seems like a fair goal and one I will stick with. 

Pat helped the kids put a starter on Sadie, which is what was wrong.  Big kudos to him for that.  Good Friends are letting me borrow their jeep, until I get the other issue with Sadie addressed.  Defrost won't blow heat.  Especially on driver's side.  I hope to get her over to shop today or tomorrow.  I seriously hope it is minor issue like a clogged vent or not hooked up correctly.  Some of the heater parts are big bucks. 

God has been good through this mini downhill event. Sadie quit the day after I found out I had another job.  So blessings have come out of this, the borrowing of a car is a blessing, the monetary gift from an anonymous person will help tremendously, Pat be willing to help with my car, not to mention getting a new job.

Enjoyed my first party of sorts, closer to just a get together here.  Missy & Haley and their daughters, Rachel, and grandson Nicolas dancing to the Wii dance game, looks like great fun.  They enjoyed it.

Was able to talk with son Brandon, yeah. 

Want to host a larger party, but need to work on music I think.  I no longer have a stereo so an ipod or similar is in the future.  Need something with a bit more versatility than a radio. 

Year ahead includes working on the house, roof major part of the plan, and more than likely a deck walkway that will address the flooding that occurs out back.  Currently when it floods I pretty much have to walk around my yard.  Need to get to the Village office and see if I can find a drain in my yard.  Could be covered up due to years of neglect. 

All in all feel like 2012 has amazing potential to add to my life.  Still not divorced but should happen this year at least that is scheduled.  My children are healthy, I am too, I have a home to live in, a new job along with my job at the library, book business should prove to be beneficial, good friends, beautiful grandchildren, and just simply potential that is dependent on what I put into my life. 
So for everyone Have a Year filled with, Abundant Joy, Less worrying, Grace filled, Blessings more than you can count, and a year Full of Love.

No comments: