The additional job is going to be a good fit. Yeah! Especially once I get the schedule/timeframe down, I will feel much more confident.
I have moments were I miss the kid ability in me. Last night was a good example, walking home from work with the snow glistening from the street lights. Reminded me of making snow angels with the kids. I wonder if they would still do that? Maybe not with me but truly hope they still have that urge, better yet that they would act on it. Miss the littles time of their lives, I do.
Such a year of changes,, between jobs, graduation coming up, then another in college, and milestone birthdays, can feel it coming! Aaron turned 18 just 10 days ago, and John 21 in May, me 50 in Sept. Time certainly flies. Not to mention maybe some kind of closure between Pat and I. At least legal closure of some kind should happen.
Huge amount of house plans, roof and more than likely some kind of dock/walkway to help with the high water issue getting to car. Village thinks it may be due to a broken tile one street over. Hope so. Nothing like walking all the way around just to get to your car, or wearing waders to get out there.
I am truly praying that the pace and amount of potential projects coming up, I will have grace throughout them. Grace to be calm and not exhibit chaos in the midst of planning and implementing would be amazing. No deer in the headlights look!
Not looking forward to the crappy election ad season! Why is it that people not just politicians feel they need to slam others in order to make them look better. tells us nothing about what they believe in or who they are. Add to that the immense money funneled for campaigning, I'd vote for someone who funneled it into feeding the nation, or providing homes for the homeless.
Blessings time to get ready for work.
No comments:
Post a Comment