Started reading Pull Down the Moon, by Elizabeth Berg. Interesting format, letters to husband and journal writing. About a 50 year old woman who "runs away". Now there is a thought. One I can actually relate to. find yourself, take time to just be. Of course I would have to get past the just be part, something about just being with me is daunting. Alone in my own head, scary thought.
It's funny how all of a sudden in your life you just wonder who you are. How did I get here? I am for the most part okay with who I am just don't feel like life is all neat Oh wait it isn't! "Tis the journey as they say. It might be easier if I could put or remember childhood better, at least the good stuff. Knowing where you came from I think helps you unravel your present and your future.
Aaron turned 18 and graduation is around the corner. I can still remember him in black chaps and a red velvet suit jacket! I should find the pic and post it. Give him a reason to say "Really Mom". I can also remember him sining "Go Tell It On the Mountain" in our church Christmas pageant, he happened to be near the mic and on the chorus all you could hear was him.
Waiting on news about Sadie, car. I will need to sell her of this I am certain. Just need a car that isn't almost as old as me!
Blessings Today
No comments:
Post a Comment