This one is fun... Place an X by all the things you've done, or remove the X from the ones you have not, and send it to all your friends including me. (Copy & Paste into a new email before answering questions.) This is for your entire life!
(x) Been to Canada
() Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
() Been on the opposite side of the country
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
(x) Played with a Tonka Truck
(x) Recently colored with crayon
( ) Sang karaoke
(x) Paid for a meal with only coins
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(?) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach
(x) Crashed a party
( ) Crashed a wedding
( ) Crashed a funeral
(x) Gone ice-skating
1. Any nicknames?
2. Favorite drink? Diet Pepsi
3. Any tattoos? no
4. Body piercing? just my ears
5. How much do you love your job? Actually probably one of the best fitting jobs I have ever had, I am allowed to use my various talents, I like the people and the tolerate me very well.
6. Favorite vacation spot? don't have one yet, Italy is a goal.
7. Ever been to Africa? No
8. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes
9. Ever been on TV? No
10. Ever steal any traffic signs? no
11. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4
12. Favorite salad dressing? Really good olive oil italian dressing, Basalmic Vinagrette
13. Favorite pie? pecan
14. Favorite number? 7
15. Favorite movie? My family and other animals could become a favorite, Gone with the Wind
16. Favorite holiday? Easter
17. Favorite dessert? Cannoli
18. Favorite food? Seafood
19. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
20. Favorite brand of body wash? Ginger brown sugar
21, Favorite tooth paste? Colgate
22. Favorite smell? Amber, strange I just bought perfume with this in it at Bath & Body.
23. What do you do to relax? Sleep is about the only way I can relax because my brain quits moving.
24. Have a message to your friends reading this? I love you dearly
25. How do you see yourself in 10 years? A size 12? Traveling. Grandkids, weddings, graduations.
26. Furthest place you will send this message?
27. Who will respond the fastest? ??
I am finally able to be on the net for more than a hot second our internet usage dropped thankfully below our limit this morning. I will be sooooooooooo glad when we can get cable out here, wireless anything other than this or dial up. No limits on bandwidth download are a must for us. Long story just say total pain and expensive. Nothing like paying for something you can't use. The kids have been going to the library to do their schoolwork in order to bring down our numbers.
Christmas was quite which was great.
Aaron turned 14 Friday. So hard to believe.
Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things.
Have a Blessed Day
No comments:
Post a Comment