Well Saturday found me cutting hair for 4 people. 3 Teens and one adult. I don't do to bad but can't quite get the bang thing right. Poor Aaron in the middle of cutting him the ceiling sprung a lead from the shower upstairs. Think 100 year old house ( new plumbing) but it has attitude.
I think I need to take a poll of other homeschoolers. I honestly think it being problems with our plumbing flowing freely has to do with our kids being home all the time.
We use what seems like mass amounts of TP. Now they make the deluxe tissue so you know it takes longer to dissolve, thus if it hits a snag it just sits there. Waiting.
The other part of it is the whole low flow toilet thing going on. Are you aware it costs a small fortune for a toilet designed for teen boys, want without all the squiggly works, which allows for speed. Ha
The good news is my bed wasn't totally soaked by the shower overflow. My side of the bed is underneath the plumbing. I had it moved before they started working on the toilet part, thank God. We still have drywall up but that will all have to be cut out, again. This will be the second time in two years, I believe we have had to do this. At least this time we don't have to move the shower out, or cut out the wall in the stairwell.
so what's the moral of this story. If you have boys (it was their bathroom) use single ply, search for an old fashioned toilet, consider installing an outhouse if you homeschool.
So if you see Aaron please excuse in discrepancies in his haircut, I was in the middle of it when the leak occured so it took over an hour to finish his cut. Between runs for equipment and buckets. Not bad, miss the curls, and he says his ears are colder now.
Anyways have a Blessed Day
No comments:
Post a Comment