John after sparring 3 black belts.
Life around here has been busy which is why I haven't written in awhile. The boys have their black belts, which as a mom is so hard to watch your children fighting. Have you ever watched school wrestling, it's kinda like that. The boys did wonderfully though. John and Aaron were both extremely nervous. They each had three breaks to perform, two board breaks and one concrete slab. John tried a ridge hand to break the concrete which didn't work, he ended up breaking with a downward strike. Aaron did a flying side kick into his first break. I managed a picture of that move. They each sparred 3 other black belts, along with doing all the forms, 12 hours of community service each and they each wrote a paper.
I have been not wanting to get up in the morning , it's that winter dark thing going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment