Their are moments in my life where I seem to be in constant motion. Whether physically or mentally. Mentally happens a lot lately. I am the type of person who wants to fix the world, not to mention anyone around me. I understand I am unable to do this but it doesn't stop me from looking for a solution. I just need a solution to help me get stillness and solitude.
My sisters tease me about not wanting to go on vacation without my kids, I for the most part would prefer to take them. I have no desire to go to some really cool place and have noone to share it with. I would love to try a retreat sometime, but would have to start with baby steps. A whole weekend of quiet could drive me crazy.
I have fluctuated from despair, joy, laughter, anger, frustration, concern, amazement, and exhaustion this week. Some days it catches up, I left work early yesterday, came home and took a nap.
I oddly enough read something last night that kinda fits me. It talks about how each morning provides a fresh perspective on your problems. Think Gone With the Wind. Tomorrow is another day. Certainly helps me get past the various emotions I went to bed with.
Have a Blessed Day
No comments:
Post a Comment