Have you ever heard of this card game? It was very different, you have a deck of cards I think for everyone playing mix it up and then do all sorts of odd rules. Rummy, Solitaire, and Go Fish all rolled into one.
I came across this word in the book I am reading by Marianne Williamson, Everyday Grace: Having hope, finding forgiveness, and making miracles. So due to the normal reaction to this word I thought I would look it up.
mys·ti·cism
play_w("M0513900") (mst-szm) n. 1. a. Immediate consciousness of the transcendent or ultimate reality or God. b. The experience of such communion as described by mystics.
2. A belief in the existence of realities beyond perceptual or intellectual apprehension that are central to being and directly accessible by subjective experience. 3. Vague, groundless speculation. hm();Sources=Sources 2; The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Sounds like Faith to me, what do you think?
Grace is one of my favorite words, it is short easy to pronounce and says so much. Kinda' like saying Aloha in Hawaii, lots of meanings, none of which are bad.
Don't you love it when I bounce all over the place? I seem to being having more than usual trouble keeping my thoughts straight.
Let me know what is up, what is your favorite word?
Have a Blessed Day
No comments:
Post a Comment