
http://www.radrevolution.blogspot.com/ for teen girls you might know.
Rachel's Bday we went out to Magic Mountain and they were closed to the general public.
I am so glad we only had a few girls with us.
We ended up eating pizza and having ice cream, and they played at a playground for a little while. Not at all what was planned but they had a good time. On the way home I shared blasting music in the country with our windows down, and singing at the top of our lungs. We sang Awesome God and God is in Control. I figure if I was or do sing really loud and turn up the volume for Pink houses by Mellencamp I can turn it up for God. Besides when I started turning it up they began to tell me to turn it down. So what else was I supposed to do? Right.
Have a Blessed Day
No comments:
Post a Comment