Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fair days

Well the fair is over as of last night. I really can't imagine your whole week being there. I guess it really is just a part of your life, especially if you have big animals. We had a rabbit, yeah!

I have to say there is nothing like the fair, people watching is always a good event. My favorite is to watch new parents watching their kids on rides. You know the face I am talking about full of excitment, expectation, and laughter. Children chasing down loose animals, or big animals showing their personality.

I don't know if this part is a favorite just more of do they not have a mirror! Even my oldest said something about an older woman( he says 60) I hope not. Making a long story short, she was wearing a pair of shorts and a belly shirt. Items okay but not on a woman 60 and more than overweight. Her belly hung out and if she was 60 her "girls" probably aren't in place anymore, cigeratte hanging, and her thighs touched her knees.

So my question which is worse for my teen son, to see huge amounts of cleavage on pretty girls, or older women not in shape dressing like their daughters?

Elvis made it to the fair, I only heard a little bit which sounded good. I had a crush on early Elvis, those eyes and lips did it for me.

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: