Father, God bless all my friends in whatever it is that You know they may need this day! And may their life be full of your peace, prosperity, and power as he/she seeks to have a closer relationship with you.
Saturday night I took Aaron and Rachel to Delaware State Park, to watch Mighty Joe Young on their outside screen, popcorn $.25 and pop $.50. Take chairs if you go the benches are not comfortaable. It was fun and inexpensive. They have stuff going on all weekends, you would have to call the camp office because their site doesn't list these activites. Delaware State Park
Does your life ever feel surreal? Or disconnected? The times when you are doing something you know to be right, but don't want to do it. Maybe disjointed is a better word for how I am feeling. There is such a huge part of me ready to just stop and take the trip to Italy, tomorrow. Maybe it's early menapause, I am 44 will be 45 in a month. NOt sure if I like this part of my life.
I enjoy the kids here at home, last night I made them, yes made them work together on their forms. All of them. There were a few arguments but also some laughing which made it worthwhile. Not to mention testing for Balck belt in a few weeks, and reviewing their old forms, not to mean of mom right.
Time to get John moving to take his last classroom Driver's Ed class, then on to driving class in car for 8 hours sometime in the next month. I saw a little boy at the library his name is John and he is I think around 2/3, John used to be that size. Time certainly flies by when you aren't looking.
Have a Blessed Day
No comments:
Post a Comment