Thursday, August 30, 2007

Church & Caffeine

Check out the caffeine link. How much are you drinking?



Fair week for us, Rachel made it into the top ten for showmanship, her first time.



School started this week and think really bad dream. No curriculum for Aaron still, internet classes not posted, course requirements wrong, Ilincs have little or no sound. And I do this why?



Sometimes I don't like even working with myself, you know.

Here is one for the books, Jesus has a myspace. There is a link to St. Pixels online church of the internet, I browsed a bit and like some of the blogs (also have a St.Pixel myspace) haven't made it to church due to the time difference, England vs America. Met a few people on the front steps though. Interesting idea. Put up originally by Methodist church in England.

Saw a marketing ad for Jesus, which is on the myspace profile. He is in the foam on the side of a empty beer glass.

Also saw a different draw from a church in Delaware, Terra Nova. The ad basically stated show up for four weeks, after 4 weeks you get a pound of coffee and if you don't like it they will leave you alone. No lie, that's what the ad said. Delaware Gazette.

I have one complaint, I never know what people are thinking because you don't respond. Need some input to help the brain go a little faster, too much caffeine. Ha.

Have a Blessed Day!


No comments: