Wednesday, July 25, 2007


This is AWESOME! Tilt your head to the left to see the picture. You will be amazed at what you see. Look at the entire length of the picture......
Rachel did so well at 4H judging! 5A's, A+, and one B.
I can hardly believe it will be August next week. Summer seems to fly by nowadays.
Talked with a friend of the family about going our West next year, and about my wanting to go to Italy sometime in the next few years. I want to try and do this before John is out of the house. The stories say that vacatons no matter how bad are bonding experience, I've never been to sure about that idea. Road trips from here to church can be pretty horrendous.
Things I'd like to do
Sail on Lake Superior
Go to Italy
Get out West
Watch Whales
Canoe Ohio
Have my grandkids for the whole summer, all at once
See my children happy in their lives
Have a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture!! Cool!
Isaiah and I need to come to the library for storytime, I just dont know if he will sit still, even on my lap!!! Ill get in touch with you soon about it!
Have agood rest of the summer if I dont talk to you before MOPS starts again!