Sunday, July 22, 2007

I have discovered I really hate chaos, especially the kind that perpetuates itself. Oh I forgot I have children and there is a good possibility my life will always have chaos in it. I have to say I like the kind of chaos I can control so to speak. I would suggest for anyone who feels there life is out of control to read the Tunaround Mom, it helps break the cycle of addiction to chaos. I know this sounds like an oxymoron coming from me, my life seems to be ever filled with it.

I love my oldest but his life is chaos.

Ours currently is just organized madness here at home, busyness to a large degree. I have to admit the chaos from my oldest son effected me yesterday over the weirdest thing, I bought my three kids the new Potter, Pat stopped at work to let me know they were going to Delaware and we gave them the books. I went out to see their faces of which were very happy, only to come in and begin to cry, Thankfully no patrons in the building. I was crying because seeing their faces reminded me of the good part of parenting the joyful part, the simple part. Not the part filled with worry, or not to worry.

O h well life does go on even in the midst of chaos, so I need to get ready for the day.

Have a Blessed Day

No comments: