Aaron on the roof. Right after I took this shot he started covering his face and walking up higher on the roof I figured I should probably stop.
Future Rock Star
This is Gage, If I ever remember to
Rachel is the one with her hand covering her mouth working at being goofy. Her nickname sometimes is Smiles and I think it fits as long as her brothers aren't around.
I really can't believe I will be getting on a plane tomorrow, by myself, and going to DC. I havenever really traveled alone for more than a day. Who says you are to old to learn new tricks? Ask me once I get on the plane and get off, twice. I let you know about the learning part.
In the back of my head I am beginning to think I will miss my children. Rachel will miss me, not sure about the other two. Although in all honesty Aaron won't even begin to think about me until late Monday. He gets home from camp on Friday, and for a good two days he'll be wiped out.
I know I have overpacked but oh well at least I can have some variety right.
We are moving along with Rachel 4H projects, almost have two completed, now we just need to finish the other 6. She does seem to have a good eye for archery which is pretty cool if you ask me. I get caught short sometimes when I realize my daughter is growing up, at Cedar Point she ate up the thrill of pretty much all the rides, and her enthusiasm was infectious.
Time to get ready for work.
Have a Blessed Day
No comments:
Post a Comment