It has been forever and a day it seems since I have managed to write anything. I leave on Thursday and am not sure if I am excited or nervouse, probably both.
The boys went home and I think they had fun. I was happy they were able to make it up here and I had some time off. We didn't do anything really special, went to the zoo and ballgames mainly. My sister, mom, dad and stepmom were able to see them. Anne and mom both commented on the resemblence to Brandon, is amazing. 27 years goes by sooo fast!
John will be finished with school once the teacher grades his works. Two classes left to close out. Pray for his science fiction story to at least be a C, much lower and it could drop his grade for the class from an A to a D. We registered him for Marion Tech, two classes to start in the fall. I have to deal with that a little more when I get back from Washington DC.
Aaron is at camp this week. I would recommend this place for any of your kids who are old enough to go.
Rachel hopefully will stay busy with her 8 4H projects while I am gone.
Our reading program has started at work and we had 49 children last Monday.
Time to get going
Have a Blessed day
2 comments:
I have a clue, cause you gave it to me at the library and now I know how to get here and read your inner most secrets.
Hey you look busier than ever, me too. Ive decided Isaiah wont sit still for storytime. Next year though...and next year Ill be at mops so we can chat!
have fun in DC!Mandy
Post a Comment