

Aaron John
I get to brag today. John did so well on the IOWA tests and so did Aaron, as a homeschooler it kinda gives you the feeling you know what you are doing. We haven't figured out what happened with Rachel's, not sure if she is freezing up or what. Her scores are good for her grade, her reading is ahead, which is wonderful. I would so like to get a hold of one of these tests to determine what she isn't doing.
Going to the beach with 8 youth for two hours today. Helping Rev Bev move this morning, she is going on to Chapel Hill UM. She is a great pastor, and leaves behind some wonderful ministry.
I believe she will go on to share this with her new congregation.
My son Brandon needs prayer, he is simply Brandon. My prayer is for him to learn how to live daily life with happiness, understanding, patience, and insight into the bigger picture. It's not the military and all of us civilians still have free will to choose.
No comments:
Post a Comment