Hello again!
John came home from his game which they lost by one last night. would you believe they intentionally walked him, because they were worried he would hit the two players in and possible get a home run. He was disappointed but also feels honored that the other coach recognized him and just how well he can hit. He scored a beautiful home run (over the fence) on them two days ago.
I recieved a big surprise from a girlfriend I haven't spoke with in a while, from Vermont. It is great to talk with someone like you never left off, ya know. Maybe a short trip to visit is in order later in the year!! Better yet tossing around the idea of going to Italy next year with her and her sister???? I really would like to try that!
Next week is the big week we go to Cedar Point with 8 kids. I won't be riding the rides just watching.
Planning on vacation around the beginning of August and picking up grandkid (s) in TN. Camping with my sis, which will help with transportation issues, of added children.
I have been having the strangest dreams lately, maybe it's the weather, but Whitney Houston was in the last one. Go figure.
I have been steadly trying to clean out stuff in my house, spent 3 hours going through the school closet and weeding out papers, books, junk. It will look great for the next month and a half until we get the new curriculum. Still waiting on John's summer classes, Spanish and World Geography, he wasn't thrilled with the idea, but it helps with those high school credits and the time factor.
Rachel is officially going into 4th and Aaron is a 7th grader. John will be a 10th grader if his Algebra teacher ever closes him out of his class, which has been done for a month. 3.5 grade point average
No comments:
Post a Comment