Found this while brwosing through the sites.
It has been a really long week. Started summer reading program which went well. Had ball games, went to Cedar Point, the emergency room, and Newark.
Last Thrusday at John's ballgame Aaron ended up with a 1 1/4 " splinter under his thumbnail. We tried all kinds of things to get it out, but even some EMT who where there couldn't get it. So Aaron no has what we figure to be an expensive souvenier taped to our mirror.
The next morning we had to be out of here to go to Cedar point and the Suburban's starter went out, thankfully we had access to a 15 passenger van. While filling it up, $80 dollars later, we relized they had forgot, they being my children, forgot to take the cooler with the drinks in it. So Elisa went back to my house and picked it up.
The kids had a great time at Cedar Point, I ended up with blisters on my caullouses, should have worn thicker socks, my feet started slipping in my shoes at the end. Driving home was interesting, it really is a big van. Went to sleep around 1:30, got up around 6:30 so John could go help move furniture.Took him to camp Sunday, we should have a little more quite for a few days. Anyways time to be productive.
Have a Blessed Day!
1 comment:
Susan-
I think I'm finally able to post again. I'm on a better server and for some wierd reason that helps me post here.
Hope you leave a post soon. So I can post more stuff. Hey, post that gifts survey link in here.
See ya!
Haley
Post a Comment