Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's been awhile.
Pat is coming along, slow progress much more than we thought.

I was able to hang some banners today, and found out the new microphone works at church. Finally we will be able to here all the littles!!!

Started some new songs with them during Junior church and used the little bells. I do enjoy working with them, especially when they get it and have that unrestrained joy going on. Does the heart good, you now.

Bought the new Potter movie, it was okay not as good as the last I think. Aaron was upset they didn't follow the storyline.

Finally done with Achievement testing, been to Worthington 4 times this week, had to be there at 9:00 a.m. We won't know how they did until May. Then in May they have the IOWA test.

I am tired of running all week. It's necessary because it still is tiring for Pat, which is fine, but I am tired.

No comments: