Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I will walk among you, I will be your God, and you will be my people. Leviticus 26:12

I ran across this in a catalog of Wall Words, thought it might work on a banner of sorts? Any thoughts on that.

Watched Just Like Heaven with Reese Witherspoon yesterday. Really like the movie laughed cried etc. Would like to have someone close enough to touch without touching, kinda like temptation but not. She is unable to make real contact because she is a spirit of sorts.

Haven't heard from Brandon lately, driving me crazy.

The kids have clowning coming up on the 26th for Lent. The new microphones I bought really pick up at church, finally will be able to hear all of them speaking!!! during plays, etc. Working on a portable PA or a new amp for John.

Rachel's team has been winning at basketball, Aaron's is not. Baseball is all signed up so that should start in April. All three are playing.

Have to go to Sunbury. Have a Blessed Day.

No comments: