Monday, March 20, 2006

Have you ever wondered what your purpose is in life or why things happen the way they do?
Part of me has always thought that at some point your experiences will benefit someone. I guess I wish that I knew what way is the right way to respond, when is help not helping, and when is not helping wrong.

Watched the Constant Gardener the other day. How sad is it that so many people are used as guinea pigs for profit. On the other hand the courage some people have is amazing when trying to right a wrong. Really good movie.

It is really beginning to be springlike but tomorrow that should change back to winter. I can't wait to plant and hopefully this year will have a productive garden, both in flowers and in veg's. Rachel is doing 4H and is going to try to do the model railroad. We have a G scale train set for outside. I've always liked trains, which is one of the reasons I bought it for Pat years ago.

Gotta go
Have a Blessed Day

No comments: