St. Theresa's Prayer
May today there be peace within
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.
A good prayer for today I think, my calendar says I am to be at work but I think it may be wrong. Guess I'll find out when I get there. I just threw out the copy of all schedules yesterday. My neck is so stiff turning is hard. Started about two days ago, might be from reading at night or who nows what. The book is good but akward.
Hope the day won't be this way all day, the kind where you wake up thinking it's off.
The new chore list I started is working the kids are getting up before 9 and are usually ready 25 minutes or close to that before we have to leave to go, gymnastics, taekwondo, basketball. What a joy to not be yelling on the way out the door! Rachel has really picked up on this point thing and tries everyday to check it off and tally her score. She is after the money. If they all do what is listed my house would be cleaner all the time. It is cheaper than hiring someone, especially since much of the mess is from them. I need to make up a new one because I forgot cleaning windows, toilets, I just stuck with the smaller chores and school stuff.
Not sure about the teen thing here at home. I have done it once but it's not any easier this time around, at least not mentally. The whole hormone thing is a pain. I want something to show that we are doing it right. If anyone has any thoughts on how to know if you are getting it right before they have grown up let me know.
Sunday was fun working with the younger kids at bells, new songs, and sign language. I am hoping to find each child's best ability and to work with that. I really want them to enjoy being there during Junior church, so hopefully adding some activity will help that along.
Need to get dressed since I don't know if I am working, better be prepared huh!
This is what I want to do.
Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment