Good news Aaron is not allergic to anything. since our insurance was paid up we thought now was a good time to be sure. The doctor has had him on Singular for awhile but we had never done the official contact test. He had been for a breathing test and there is a possiblity that he could have what is called stress/exertion type asthma, but short of having him run around a building between breathing tests, they base this on clinical evidence. Makes me happy to know that he really has no allergies that I have to seriously worry over here at home or anywhere else. The excercise can be watched if needed but doesn't present any serious fears. Yeah!
Rachel "fell asleep" at gymnastics today, in the foam pit. She swears she was sleeping but I am sorry to say I highly doubt it more like she was hiding. Scared the (*(^&^* out of me! She had me and Tricia pretty worried for a few minutes. It is the worst feeling in the world to not know what happened to your child.
I may have finally gotten school on track for this year. I so hope. I would like to get past the fighting over the work, I want to have confidence that they are being responsible. If all children could learn this at birth life could be easier.
I took the magazine Utne out of the library and thought I'd pass on a few links to check out. www.FairTradeCertified.org , www.Alonovo.com , www.dadsanddaughters.org, It's a magazine that is about ecology, different religous and political views, it has some really informative articles without a preferred slant.
Working on the Christmas list already, seems strange. In reality it keeps me from being in debt if I start early. I don't like seeing Christmas stuff out this early but I do enjoy looking for the right gift for someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment