Monday, October 24, 2005

Found a dog

There is a black lab laying in our barn. It is barely moving around it has eaten for us. The hair is gone on a lot of its body. I have a call into a dog warden I know to see if she might stop by to help us decide what to do. We are not wanting to just take it to the pound. We may even end up keeping the dog. She doesn't want to move and we aren't pushing the subject or trying to pick her up. She has begun to perk up more when we come to the barn. Maybe by tonight she will get up and we can make a better decision, that and the warden maybe will come by.


Schoolwork here at home is beginning to ease up. They are on an hourly schedule to try and prevent going to far ahead and getting completely behind in another subject. Anything is better than stressing all day long to fit tests and schedules in. I really don't think I could stand them in school and then having homework on top of it. The projects that John is required to tutn in are enough.

It looks as if I will be working with the Youth group at church. Any good solid ideas out there? I'd love to see us expand into a larger group. See both younger and older youth interacting, develop a strong belief based on their own not their parents. Develop a since of community, responsibility, and faith in each of them.

My sister just had back surgery and is now high tech with titanium in her back. Not sure how much she'll bend in the future but it should prevent her from getting bent over when she is older. Ha! Ha! Best news is it should stop her pain.

Question who all is reading this? post a comment if you do

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan, Greeting in the Name of the Lord, Thanks for the pictures. Dear daughter that is how much hair you had when you were born in 19--. the pic of Brandon sleeping needs to be framed. Oh yes I have not checked site. One reason was both computers went down in same week. got lap top new insides and then the tower cpu went bye bye. So I have to load everything back on and that has been a drawn out process. Has Brandon left yet? Michele rearranged her front room before her surgery. Can you join us Nov 6th at Michele's house for their birthday. This is the only opening for Anne Going to the prophetic conference in Middletown for three days 345 of Nov. I need to forward a web site call elijah list to you