Tomorrow I turn 43. I had a young girl of 12 tell me that it was really old. When I am 60 I'll probably be ancient.
I have been reading about City: a global history. Any history buffs might like this. Concise information in an easy reading format. I really enjoyed Roccoco, so Italian family, which I come from.
I have decided I should make plans to go to Italy sometime in the near future, under 5 years. I have always wanted to do this and after reading this book, I've decided I need to do something like this. Any ideas about where to visit other than the basic spots?
It's always funny how a person can go from living in the city to the country, but not always back to the city. In a few years the thought of being back in the city is overwhelming, not to mention going overseas. I can remember not having a care in the world it was nice to be young and not concerned with taking risks.
I recieved great news today that God is opening new doors for people within our church and hopefully will bring the Spirit fully alive in the process. Answered prayer.
1 comment:
Hi Susan, Growth and the salvation of souls will produce a healthy congreation. One key is hugs hugs.
through the gift of hospitality. Teaching on the 9 spiritual gifts. Then not neglecting the other eleven or twelve gifts all the gifts show the indival saint that they are vital and every joint supplies the whole body. Teach on who they are in Jesus. The head is Jesus and we are the body remember would the hand say I have no need of the eye.
Post a Comment