Sunday, September 11, 2005

September 11, 2005

Church was really pretty good. We even had a few people give testimonies which always helps put you in perspective. There is a new youth service tonight and John,Aaron and Rachel are really excited about going. I think if this works out I may start doing Junior church on a regular basis. There is a real need for some consistency for the younger kids. Maybe if someone is dedicated to this there won't be the feeling of missing out. Plus John and Aaron could technically help, since they will attend another service later in the day.

I am off for a whole week!!!!! I'd love to say I am leaving and really going away but I am not. School work will be a big part of it and finally straightening up the "room". It will just be nice to just be available all day for the kids.

I may try and get away for a little while on my actual birthday, but no guarantees.

No comments: